Tuesday, July 22, 2008

8 years of Bliss

Today was our anniversary. We've been married for 8 years. 8 wonderful years... I was thinking back this morning as I woke to the morning I was getting married. I laid in bed that morning thinking about all that had to be done and all that I would have to do to get it done. I was so excited. As I laid in bed this morning all I could think about was that I didn't want to get out of bed. So different than that morning 8 years ago, huh? After 8 years and twins I just didn't want to get out of bed...Get out of bed is what I did, that was only because Abby wanted breakfast (darn her) and Marmaduke wanted outside. If only they could be self sufficient on the days I want to stay in bed! I have my root canal tomorrow, that's my anniversary present to myself. I did get flowers from J and they are beautiful and very much appreciated. I wasn't expecting them at all. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of Bliss!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You had a root canal today??? Geez, hope you're doing alright.


Happy belated anniversary!

Asphalt Widow said...

Aww.. happy anniversary! And I know exactly what you mean, sweetie! Some mornings when I don't want to get up, I just think.. "time to make the doughnuts" LOL ;-)